Now that spring is here, let's turn our thoughts to spring weddings. Today's card features a few items from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog. This wedding card uses the Falling Petals Embossing Folder, the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper, the So Detailed Thinlits Dies and the Lace Doilies.
- Score a piece of 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Blushing Bride card stock at 4-1/4” and fold in half.
- Emboss a piece of 1-1/2” x 5-1/2” Very Vanilla card stock using the Falling Petals Embossing Folder.
- Adhere a 4” x 2” piece of Falling in Love Designer Series Paper and adhere to the front of the embossed card stock.
- Cut out a detailed image in Crumb Cake card stock using the wrap die from the So Detailed Thinlits Dies. Adhere it to the front of the card, wrapping the ends around each side. Adhere to the front of the card..
- Using the smaller circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, cut out a piece of Falling In Love Designer Series Paper. Stamp the Wedding Wishes from the Rose Wonder stamp set in Soft Suede ink. Adhere it to a Very Vanilla circle cut with a larger circle from Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere circles onto a Lace Doily; adhere to the front of the card. Add ribbon.
- Stamp the “Wishing you a marriage made in heaven and a lifetime blessed by God” onto a piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Very Vanilla card stock in Soft Suede ink and adhere inside the card.
Product List: For more information or to place on order through my Stampin' Up! Online Store, click on the image(s) below.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Thanks for Visiting!
If you would like to purchase any of the items from the Stampin' Up! 2016-17 Annual Catalog or current Seasonal Catalog, just visit My Online Store and click on the Shop Now button today!