If you are like me, you are busy getting your Christmas cards ready. This year I am sending out my cards in batches so as not to overwhelm my mail carrier with all that I am sending out!
Today's card features the Star of Light stamp set and the Starlight Thinlits Dies. Here are the instructions for this elegant card. Remember, you can order any of the items used by visiting Stampin' Up! Online Store.
- Fold an 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece of Smokey Slate card stock in half.
- Stamp a piece of 5-1/4” x 4” Whisper White card stock with the star dust image from the Star of Light Stamp Set in VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle Silver Embossing Powder over stamped image and heat emboss.
- Stamp “Star of Wonder, Star of Night….” at the top of the Whisper White card stock in Smokey Slate Ink. Stamp the small stars randomly. Adhere piece to the front of the card.
- Adhere a 5-1/4” x 1/4” piece of Silver Glimmer Paper to the side of the card.
- Using the Starlight Thinlits Dies, cut out the large star in Whisper White card stock and the small detailed star in Silver Foil. Fold the large star along creases to make it 3-dimensional. Adhere it to the front of the card using Glue Dots on the pointed tips. Adhere the Silver Foil star to the top of the white star using Glue Dots. Add a Rhinestone Jewel to the center.
- Stamp a piece of 5-1/4” x 4” Whisper White card stock with the “Guide Us to thy Perfect Light.” in Smokey Slate Ink. Stamp a few of the smaller stars randomly and adhere piece inside card.
Product List: Click on the image for more information or to place an order.
If you would like to purchase any of the items from the Stampin' Up! 2016-17 Annual Catalog or current Seasonal Catalog, just visit My Online Store and click on the Shop Now button today!