Today's tutorial is for a Z-Fold card and I wanted to feature the very pretty "Color Me Autumn" Designer Series Paper and Color Me Autumn Washi Tape. I also wanted to feature the For All Things stamp set. All three of these items can be found in the 2014 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog and can be ordered by visiting my Stampin' Up! Website today and clicking on the "Shop Now" button. While there, don't forget to check out the latest Stampin' Up! promotions!
1. Cut Cajun Craze (119684) cardstock lengthwise to measure 11” x 4-1/4”. Score at 1-1/2” — 5-1/2” — 8-1/4” Fold back and forth for a zig-zag. NOTE: The 1-1/4” section is the very back of the card.
2. Emboss a piece of 4” x 3-3/4” Very Vanilla (101650) cardstock with the Fancy Fan (127751) Embossing Folder. Sponge around the edges with Cajun Craze (126965) ink. Adhere to the 4” x 4-1/4” section of card.
3. Stamp a piece of 4” x 1-1/4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with “hello FALL!” from the For All Things (135152-wood, 135155-clear) stamp set in Crumb Cake (126975) ink. Adhere to a piece of 4” x 1-1/2” Old Olive (100702) cardstock; adhere to the 4” x 3-3/4” piece of Embossed piece of Very Vanilla with Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430).
4. Adhere 4” x 2-1/2” Color Me Autumn (135820) Designer Series Paper to the front of your card.
5. Adhere a strip of Color Me Autumn Washi Tape (135842) on a piece of 4” x 3” Very Vanilla cardstock. Layer it on a piece of 3-1/4” x 4-1/4” Cajun Craze cardstock and adhere on the front of the card being careful to only add adhesive to the bottom of the layers piece.
6. Using the Scallop Trim Border Punch (retired), punch around all sides of a piece of 3” x 3” Cajun Craze cardstock. Set aside.
7. Stamp the bundle of leaves image from the For All Things stamp set on piece of 2-1/4” x 2-1/4” Very Vanilla cardstock using Old Olive (126953) ink. Ink up entire piece with VersaMark (102283) and heat emboss with Iridescent Ice (101930) Embossing Powder. Adhere to the 3” x 3” Cajun Craze piece and add to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Don’t forget to stamp your envelope!
Product List of Items Used
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
If you would like to purchase any of the items from the Stampin' Up! 2014-15 Annual Catalog, just visit My Online Store and click on the Shop Now button today! And don't forget to take advantage of My Frequent Shopper Program.