As I said yesterday, the Something For Baby stamp set is not just for babies. Today's card is one of the cards we made at this past weekend's stamp camps and by using more neutral colors and the little tie that comes with the set, we turned it into a guy's card.
If you would like to purchase any of the items used to make this card, just visit my Stampin' Up! Online Store and click on the "Shop Now" button. And don't forget, for every $50 you spend you get to choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration Brochure!
1. Fold a piece of 11” x 4-1/4 ” Crumb Cake (120953) cardstock in half.
2. Emboss the front of the card with the Stylish Stripes (132174) Textured Embossing Folder.
3. Add a piece of 1-1/4” Burlap Ribbon (132140) behind a 3” x 2-5/8” piece of Basic Black (121045) cardstock and adhere the cardstock to front of card.
4. Add a piece of Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape (137789) to the top of a piece of 5” x 2” Whisper White (100730) cardstock
5. Cut out 3 ties from the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack (137779) using the Baby’s First Framelits (133735). Adhere the ties to the Whisper White cardstock with a Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430).
6. Adhere a piece of 5-1/4” x 4” Whisper White cardstock to the inside of the card. Stamp the bottom of the cardstock with the tie from the Something For Baby (134027-wood, 134030-clear) stamp set in the Memento Black (132708) Ink.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
If you would like to purchase any of the items from the Stampin' Up! 2014-15 Annual Catalog, just visit My Online Store and click on the Shop Now button today! And don't forget to take advantage of My Frequent Shopper Program.