When I first saw the stamp set, Work of Art, I must say it really didn't "speak" to me. It was just a maybe on my wish list. However, once started seeing all the cute samples that were posted on Stampin' Connection, I soon became a big fan of it! So thank you to everyone who inspired me!
This past weekend it was my featured stamp set at my July Stamp Camps. We used it for 3 differnt cards, all very different. I wanted to also show that simple stamping can still be awesome! This Awesome You Butterfly Card was very easy to make. If you would like to purchase any of the following items used to make this card, just visit my Stampin' Up! Online Store today and click on the "Shop Now" button.
1. Fold an 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Whisper White (100730) cardstock in half for the card. Card will be landscape.
2. Adhere a piece of 5-1/4” x 4” Sahara Sand (121043) cardstock to the front of the card.
3. On a strip of 5-1/4” x 2” Whisper White cardstock, alternate the small image from the Work of Art (134111-wood, 134114-clear) stamp set in Wisteria Wonder (126985) and Pistachio Pudding (131177 ) Classic Inks.
4. Punch 2 butterflies in Wisteria Wonder (122922) and Pistachio Pudding (131294) cardstock using the Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406) . Adhere to the coordinating color.
5. Stamp the words “awesome you” from the Endless Birthday Wishes (137553) Photopolymer stamp set in Basic Gray (126981) Classic Ink at the bottom of the card.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
If you would like to purchase any of the items from the Stampin' Up! 2014-15 Annual Catalog, just visit My Online Store and click on the Shop Now button today! And don't forget to take advantage of My Frequent Shopper Program.