This is a fun party favor to make and can be filled with candy, a gift card or money for that special someone! No stamping, just lots of punching and adhering! It's very easy to make and fun to receive!
1. With any 6” x 8” piece of Designer Series Paper, cut out a box with the Fry Box Bigz Die (132966) and assemble.
2. With the Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859), cut out two ears in Whisper White (100730) cardstock. From the designer paper, cut out 2 ovals for the inside of the ears using the Large Oval Punch (119855). Adhere the ovals together and adhere them to the back of the fry box.
3. For the face cut out two cheeks and two eyes using the 3/4” Circle Punch (119873) and the 1/2” Circle Punch (119869). Cut out the inside of the eye in Basic Black (121045) cardstock. Sponge a little color on the cheeks with Melon Mambo (126948) Classic Ink. Add a few dots on each cheek. Glue eyes together and add cheeks.
4. Punch out a nose in Rose Red (102544) cardstock using the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (133787). Adhere to the face.
5. Before adhering the face to the front of the fry box, add two strands of Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262) to the back for the whiskers. Adhere to the front of the box using Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430).
6. For the grass inside, cut a 2” x 8-1/2” strip of Pistachio Pudding (131294) cardstock. Run it through a Crimper and then carefully snip it across with the Fringe Scissors (133325), being careful to not cut all the way through. Roll the paper to fit inside the fry box.
If you would like to purchase any of the items used to make this party favor, click on the item below or visit my Stampin' Up! Online Store today!
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
If you would like to purchase any of the items from the Stampin' Up! 2014-15 Annual Catalog, just visit My Online Store and click on the Shop Now button today! And don't forget to take advantage of My Frequent Shopper Program.