Can you believe we have just a week before Christmas? It is approaching quickly. I want to take this week to post a few more holiday cards we made at my various stamping classes. If you would like to order any of the items used, please visit my Stampin' Up! Online Store today. Don't forget while there, to visit the Stampin' Up! Year-End Sales Event!
- Score a piece of 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Cherry Cobbler card stock at 4-1/4” — card will be landscape.
- Cut out an Early Espresso branch using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits and adhere to a piece of 5-1/4” x 4” Whisper White card stock. Stamp ornaments from the Carols of Christmas stamp set using Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink under the branch.
- Emboss stamped card stock with the Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder. Add a piece of knotted ribbon and adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp the holly image using the stamp pads, then cut out with the framelit dies. Adhere to the front of the card with Glue Dots.
- Stamp “Merry Christmas” on Whisper White and punch out.
- Stamp a piece of 5-1/4” x 4” Whisper White card stock with the ornaments and adhere to the inside of the card.
Product List: click on the item(s) below for more information or to order any of the items used for this project.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
STAMPIN' UP! GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
I have Gift Certificates available for your holiday shopping! Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to order your gift certificate today!
Thanks for visiting!
Karen L Haden
If you would like to purchase any of the items from the Stampin' Up! 2017-18 Annual Catalog or current Seasonal Catalog, just visit My Online Store and click on the Shop Now button today!