I love the Painted Harvest Stamp Set in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. I have made so many pretty fall cards with this stamp set. However, this set is not just for fall. This particular card was thinking "outside the box" a bit. For my Christmas Card Class, we made this Christmas wreath card using the set and two of the new In Colors, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide Classic Inks.
- Adhere a piece of 4-3/4” x 3-1/4” Garden Green card stock to a Whisper White note card. Card will be landscape.
- Emboss a 4-1/2” x 3” piece of Whisper White card stock with the Holly Textured Embossing Folder. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp the flowers from the Painted Harvest Stamp Set in Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist ink to make wreath. “Fussy cut” out the wreath with Paper Snips and adhere to front of card. Add 3 Red Glitter berries cut out with the 1/4” Punch. Complete wreath with a bow using the Quilted Christmas 1/4” Ribbon.
- Cut out a 1-1/2” x 4-1/4” piece of Whisper White card stock using the Tag Topper Scallop Punch, rounding the corners. Stamp the Christmas banner from the Pines & Poinsettias Stamp Set (retired) in Cherry Cobbler ink. Add a piece of Jute Twine and adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment inside the card.
Product List: Click on the image(s) below for more information or to order the items used for this project.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
STAMPIN' UP! GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
I have Gift Certificates available for your holiday shopping! Contact me today at email@example.com to order your gift certificate today!
Thanks for visiting!
Karen L Haden
If you would like to purchase any of the items from the Stampin' Up! 2017-18 Annual Catalog or current Seasonal Catalog, just visit My Online Store and click on the Shop Now button today!