Today's Christmas card is an easy card if you need to use up those little pieces of scrap Designer Series Paper and left over card stock. It also uses one of my favorite "go to" embossing folders, the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Adhere a piece of 4-3/4” x 3-1/4” Cherry Cobbler card stock at onto a Whisper White note card.
- Adhere a 4-1/2” x 3” piece of Whisper White card stock that has embossed with the Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder onto the front of the card.
- Cut out 3/4” x 3” strips from Designer Series Paper and taper tops to form candles. Trim candles so they are different lengths. Adhere to front of the card.
- Add 3 Silver Glitter “flames” cut out with the Bird Builder Punch (retired). Add 3 Red Glitter berries cut out with the 1/4” Punch. Add Garden Green leaves cut out with the Leaf Punch.
- Stamp the sentiment inside the card.
STAMPIN' UP! GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
I have Gift Certificates available for your holiday shopping! Contact me today at email@example.com to order your gift certificate today!
Thanks for visiting!
Karen L Haden
If you would like to purchase any of the items from the Stampin' Up! 2017-18 Annual Catalog or current Seasonal Catalog, just visit My Online Store and click on the Shop Now button today!